"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Little Bit of Everything

Kaiden brought home his art yesterday. You know the one that he won third prize for and got $$. Here it is


It was actually done last year in Kindergarten. That is why we couldn't figure out which picture it was that he had drawn. He is so pround of it.

Keira's eye is doing better. Here is a picutres of it a couple of days ago. You can see that it is getting straighter but is still going up a little bit.
Hopefully when we start patching next week it will straighten it out even more.

Here she is today. She is such a goober!! She never fails to make me laugh. And yes she has food left on her face from lunch. When she squints it is really hard to see what her eye position is. So I asked her to open her eyes really big.
WHOA!!! This is what I got. That is a little too up close and personal for me.
This picture does show how straight it is getting though. It is looking really good.

This weekend was really busy. Eric started feeling sick on Friday and slept most of the day. On Saturday I played in a Volleyball tournament. While Eric "watched" the kids. I think he mostly slept and fed them popcorn but they loved it. When I got home (after being gone for 9 hours later) Keira asked why I was back so soon. I guess she was liking to have free roam of the house and it was pretty obvious by the mess that Kelsey was loving to have Daddy home also. The Volleyball Tournament was a benifit for raising awareness of Childhood Diabeties. We didn't do so great, mostly because we played with a few people that we hadn't played with before, but it was a lot of fun. It was so nice to get out of the house for a while. Even if I did have to get up early and get my butt kicked in a game of Volleyball. (I am SOO out of shape!!!)

Sunday was Stake Conference for us. It was really nice to be able to sleep in just a little bit longer than usual. I love to listen to our Stake Presidency talk. They always have such good messages and it makes me want to be a better wife, mother & person.
After Conference we headed up to my moms for an amazing lunch. It was so yummy!! My mom is the best cook ever!!! My sister was in town and so it was fun to hangout with her again too. The kids played dress up for a while and then watched a movie. Tami headed home later that afternoon and Kaiden and Grandpa headed outside to practice Kaiden's golf swing. He did really well and was able to hit 3 balls across the road. (Which is pretty far away). Kaiden loves to golf, on the way home he was asking when he got to start golf lesson again. He can't wait. I am glad that he is finding something that he really enjoys and my parents are too. (Especially because it is golf)

Anyway, that is my update for now.

more to come later...

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers