Monday we all got up early and headed to Thanksgiving Point to visit the Dinosaur Museum. Rob and Rachel and their family met us there. Here is Vance, Eric and Rob. They just got here and they are already talking snowmobiles. They just can't seem to find anything else to talk about. Ever.
They have a "Mammoth" movie screen and we watched a 3-D movie about Dinosaurs. It was pretty cool. Kaiden said that it was really scary when we "went under water" in the movie. He really didn't like the underwater dinosaurs. "They were really scary".
After we watched the movie we walked through the Museum. I was impressed with how big it was. We were their for a really long time. They had a play area for the kids to play with dirt and water. They could make rivers and bury the dinosaurs. They loved it.
Here is my first attempt at taking a picture of Me, Eric and Kelsey watching the kids play. Ummm, I missed Kelsey.
Here is my second attempt. Oops, that didn't work out so great either. Oh, well. We were all there.
T-Rex is behind us. Kaiden didn't want to stand with his back to T-Rex. He was kinda scared of him. Bones and all.
AAAAAHHHHH!!!!
They also had a place where they had buried dinosaur bones for the kids to pretend that they were scientists and uncover them from the dirt. It was really entertaining for them and they had a blast. After the Dinosaur Museum we headed to the Hogle Zoo. The kids love it.
When we got to Elephants we realized that their was a brand new baby elephant. He was so cute.
He really liked playing with this ball. At one point he almost got high centered on it. It was so cute.
Eric's parents finally made it. They met us at the Zoo. Kelsey was so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa.
Most of the other Zoo pictures that I took did not turn out. :( This is all I got.
After the Zoo we ran Kelsey back to my Grandparents house so that we could all go and enjoy a Jazz game. Are you getting tired yet?? I sure was!! We bought the Family Night Special tickets. They were way cheap ($22.00) but the very highest seats possible. They actually turned out to be perfect, center court. The kids had a lot of fun yelling "Go Jazz Go" just like they were instructed to do by my parents. They kept saying. I'm going to tell Grandma I said it!!
Here is Kaiden, Keira, Eric, Vance and Kyle. On the row in front of us you can see Rachel holding Cambrie.
We had so much fun. Here is a video that I took toward the end of the game of the kids dancing. How fun!!
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Spring Break *Part 2*
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I heard that dino museum was awesome! We will have to check it out. My kids are obsessed with dinosaurs!
Post a Comment