"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'M FREE!!!

The weather was so so nice a couple of weeks ago. (To bad it didn't stick around:() I opened the front door to let in some of the fresh air and Kelsey took off running. She was so excited. She is to young to remember being outside last year so this was all new for her. She went crazy. In and out, in and out, in and out. What fun. I took about 30 pictures of her but lucky for you I only posted a few.



Eric and the other kids were out on the 4 wheeler pushing snow. Kelsey would see them go back and forth. Every time they would be were she could see them she would yell as loud as she could and then just start laughing. It was so cute.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers