So we had a family first a few weeks ago. (yes, I am that far behind). I bought fingerpaint. Now if you know me at all. I am terrible at doing crafty stuff with my kids and I hate things that make a big mess. I actually put it off for quite a while and then my kids found the paints on my dresser. So I finally gave in. 
My kids were so excited. And it turned out to be really fun. The kids painted for about an hour and a half and were not ready to stop when I told them it was time. They LOVED it. This is a one that we did of all of our hands. I love it. How fun.
I wish that I would have used a darker color for Kelsey's hand print but oh well. Live and learn. I really should do more stuff like this with my kids. Or not. We will see.





0 comments:
Post a Comment