Maybe you noticed, maybe you
didn't, but there is something new on the left side of my blog. Check it out. I have decided to quit drinking Pepsi!!! Oh man! Just the thought of it scares me. Not because I don't think that I can do it, because I can, but because I LOVE Pepsi. I have been drinking one or two Pepsi's a day for about a month now. Ya, it is getting a little out of control. I have decided to quit a few times before but, this time is for real! I am done drinking Pepsi. I am not saying that this is going to be easy, just looking at this picture makes me thirsty, but I know that in the long run it is going to be so good. It is a great feeling to know that you have quit doing something that was not good for you. (sigh) Ah......yay me!!
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Givn' it up!
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Way to go! I still get thirsty when I see a Coke ad! Why do they make it look so delicious? I have to admit, I have broken down occasionally, but no more than a couple times a year! Keep it up!
Good Luck. I have tried to stop drinking pepsi a few times and about the time I get a really bad headache well that streak is over.
Post a Comment