"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Friday, January 15, 2010

New Do!!

I found a cute website that has alot of different hair ideas that Keira and I have been looking at. Today we decided that it was time to try a new do! Look how cute it turned out.



Also, notice anything different? I mean other than that goofy face? Yep, Keira lost a tooth. Isn't that kinda early. She will not be 5 until June. Either way, she is so excited.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Love the hair! You are pretty talented, Brandy! That is crazy Keira lost a tooth!

Ryan and Misty said...

Wow! That's really good! I can't even braid!!!

CB said...

Keira's hair looks so cute! It looks like it would take awhile to do that hair style!
I love it when kids lose those first few teeth - they do get excited. I think she's about the right age between 4-6 just depending.

You went private - Thanks for the invite :D

Anonymous said...

I am a black woman and I have to say this brought me to tears. That a woman and a white woman at that would go to the lengths to research and style her black daughters naturally curly hair. That's so beautiful. I am so proud of you. God bless you and your amazing family. You are an excellent mother and human being. :) Keep it up

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers