I have been terrible lately about blogging. So here is a post full of pictures.
This little girl absolutely LOVES her daddy. He was getting ready to go snowmobiling last week and she would not let him go. She spends her days just walking around calling her "DAAAAAD"! It is so cute. Eric just eats it up. She has him wrapped around his little finger.
More Kelsey pictures. Another thing that Kelsey just LOVES. Macaroni & Cheese!!! Even just mentioning Mac & Cheese she gets excited. She shovels handfuls of it into her mouth as fast as she can. It is pretty gross but so skinkin cute!!
Look how happy she is. Oh if life were always this simple!!
My BOYS!! Keira had to stay home from Church last week because she was sick all night long. (Yah, NO FUN!!!) Anyway, look how cute my boys are walking home from Church together. I just love these guys! Eric is such a great example to me and our kids. I don't know what we would ever do with him. Thanks for all that you do for us BABE!!! We love you!
WHAT A MESS!!! As you can tell from some of my previous posts Kelsey loves to play in buckets. She thinks that she should be able to climb into everything that she can. And she gets mad when I don't let her. She will empty everything that is in the bucket so that she can get in it. It is actually quite cute!!
It has been really cold lately and the trees get all frosty and pretty in the morning. I love it.
Dress Up day. Look how cute all of my girls are. HAHAHA Dress up was actually Kaiden's idea.
Isn't this exactly what you think a princess looks like?? What a goof!!
AAAAWWWW!!! HOW CUTE! My own little fairy!
This is actually the whole reason that the dress ups started. Kaided wanted to put on this Cheerleader outfit! He did explain to me later that "boys can be cheerleaders and that is really OK!!" Yep, lets just hope that the boy cheerleaders don't wear skirts!!!
Now on the other hand here is my little Tom Boy. This was Kelsey last night. She came walking out of her bedroom like this. lol!! I love this little bug!!
I kinda copied this picture idea from a friend of mine. I hope that she won't mind! These little piggies were just too cute to pass up!!
RISE AND SHINE!!! This was the sunrise this morning. WOW!! Good morning. Everyone!
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Blog full of pictures
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment