Yep that's right......again. But for good this time!!! I have been considering it for a while now and have decided that I am going to go private. I have had a few recent visits to my blog from people that I do not know. And they don't know me :(. I really don't like the idea of people that I don't know checking out my blog so I have decided that The Heiner Family is going private. If you would like to be able to still check out our blog then you need to send me your email address, I will add you to my list of friends and then you can still sneak a peek into our very boring but very meaningful lives!! I know that this is kind of a pain but, better safe then sorry.
We will be going private on Jan. 15th! So get me those email addresses!!
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Going Private
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
apooloftearsonacurvedroad@gmail.com
Me, me, me!
serenebooks@gmail.com
Don't forget me! brittneybrog@gmail.com
Us too! heinerfamily@gmail.com
I would hope you would put my name in even if I didn't e-mail.
tamiedwards27@gmail.com
us please catherinemtaylor{at}gmail{dot}com
jcandrews307@gmail.com
Don't forget me... jennettek@msn.com
Post a Comment