"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

15 Months Old Already

Kelsy is 15 months old today. I know I keep saying this but, I can't believe how fast she is growing. Everyday she gets bigger and bigger. She is such a fun girl. She is into everything. She was playing with this basket today

and then I found her and Keira playing in their bedroom like this today. It was so cute!
Kelsey loves to play with her brother and sister. She just loves them. I snapped this shot of them just hangin out. They are the cutest kids ever!!! I might be just a little bias though.
Then we had a little bit of excitement at our house this evening. Eric looked outside and noticed that someone was stuck off the road in front of our house. We walked out and noticed that is was Eric's brother Kyle. HAHAHA!! Of course it has to be someone we are related to. It was pretty exciting!!! I know...it gets pretty sad around here, the things that entertain us. So I had to take some pictures to embarrass the poor kid!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers