Welcome to my blog. Here you will find stories and thoughts about our crazy life. This is my "Space" where I go to escape the world around me, while learning to treasure it at the same time. There will be happy times and sad times and hopefully I will learn along the way. Either way it will all be here. I hope that you will enjoy reading and sharing this journey with me.
This is a picture of our tree this year. It is a little bit non traditional this year with Pink and Teal orniments on it. We love it and can not wait for Christmas to come. We all love this time of year!!
Love your tree! Luke won't let me buy a artificial tree. He says its tradition to go traipsing through the freezing snow to find a tree that usually ends up looking like a sad Charlie Brown tree. Who needs memories anyway? I really do love your tree, did I say that already?
1 comments:
Love your tree! Luke won't let me buy a artificial tree. He says its tradition to go traipsing through the freezing snow to find a tree that usually ends up looking like a sad Charlie Brown tree. Who needs memories anyway? I really do love your tree, did I say that already?
Post a Comment