"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Beautiful

I Love the sunsets in Star Valley!  When I first moved here 13 years ago, I fell in love with the sunsets.  If there was a really pretty sunset when I was driving home from somewhere I would run in the house as fast as I could and take a picture of the sunsets.  My mom probably had a lot more sunset pictures on her camera than she knew what to do with.  Things have not changed much since then.  Other than now I have A LOT of sunset pictures that I don't know what to do with.  This was one we had the first of December.  It was so pretty.  I just thought that I would share it with you.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are really nice pictures, Brandy. My landscape pictures never come out as pretty on film as it was in person. Yours are really fantastic.

Luke and Jenn said...

I love the sunsets here, too. Its views like that that make it worth freezing ourselves all winter for.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers