"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Friday, November 13, 2009

TEN YEARS and Counting

Happy Anniversary Babe!!
Today marks Eric and I's 10 year anniversary.  WOW!  I can't believe that we have been married for 10 years.  It has been great. 


I love Eric with all that I have and more than I ever thought possible.  I don't know what the next 10 years will bring but I look forward to them.  Through good and bad I know that we can make it through anything if we stand side by side.  We have added 3 beautiful and amazing children too our family and I love them so much. Eric is such a great man and has taught me a lot.  It has taken me a while to figure out this whole wife and mother thing and I am still working at it.  I hope that someday I can become all that he has ever wanted in a wife and that I can show him everyday how greatful I am to be married to him.   I love you Babe!!  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Here are 10 reasons that I love being married to Eric:
He is a great father
He's an amazing husband
He's patient with me
He's funny
He's smart
He's caring
He loves me
He eats my cooking (thats gotta be love)
He's a hard worker
and finally.........
We are perfect for each other!!!!
I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHERE WE WILL BE IN ANOTHER 10 YEARS!!!!


0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers