"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Swimming fun

Yesterday we wanted to do something fun with the kids so, my plan was to go to Idaho Falls and go drive the Go Karts then Eric and I started throwing around some different ideas and we ended up with the thought to go to Pinedale and take them to the Aquadic Center. Well after giving the kids the options that they had they decided to go to Pinedale. So thats where we headed (I know kind of a long way to go to play for a couple of hours). The kids had a blast!!!! They have a indoor swimming area with a water slide, lazy river and a smaller slide/submarine. The best part is that most of the water was shallow enough for Kaiden and Keira to play by themselves. Kaiden loved the waterslide and that is all that he has been talking about since we left. Keira liked the slide/submarine and that she could touch the bottom. (Keira is not really comfortable in the water and so this was really good for her to be in the water and have fun) When I first took Kelsey in the water she just clung on to me and shivered. After a while I decided to take her to the really shallow walk-in area. She had a ball. She crawled all over back and forth. There was a spot where they had the water spraying out of the floor in streams. She would crawl over and sit so that the stream would spray right over top of her and not get her wet. Then she started to crawl in between the sprays. All the time with a smile on her face. She loved it. Sadly enough I forgot my camera!! (I know crazy hu!) Anyway the kids had a really good time that they will probably remember for quite a while. They are already asking when we are going to go back. Next time I will remember my camera.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers