WOW!! I can not believe that Kelsey is 11 months old. It seems like just last week we brought her home from the hospital. She is such a good baby. She does have her "Jack Jack" moments but for the most part she is very good. Here are a few pictures of her. She loves the bath. Did I say loves? Yes!!! As soon as I turn the water on in the bath tub , Kelsey is coming round the corner ready to get in. Even if it is not her turn she loves to hangout by the bath tub and play with whoever is in it.
Last night Kelsey was able to play with the phone. I never let her play with it for obvious reason but this time she was able to sit with dad and play. She kept looking at me and smiling because she knew that she was getting away with something she was not supposed to be doing. It was so cute she put the phone to her ear as said "Dada". OH!!! What a cute bug.
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
11 Months Old
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
That is funny because she doesn't feel the same way about a shower!!
Post a Comment