"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Off to Preschool she goes

Today was Keira's first day of Preschool and she was so excited. She was super excited that her friend Camille is in her class. She had to wear her SUPER GEOL (girl) shirt so that she could show the boys that she was Super Geol. When she got home I asked her how her day at school was she said "Good, but I am not sure about all of those boys". OH WHAT A GIRL!!! Keira is getting to be such a big girl and I am so proud of her. She gets smarter and smarter everyday I think. Here are her pictures of today.




2 comments:

Brittney said...

That is funny about the "not being sure of all those boys" comment! Keira is funny! I think there are more boys in their class that last year. Or at least it seems like it.

Tami said...

You go girl!! she is way cute.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers