"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Do you see what I see??

Notice anything different?
Last week i decided to take Kaiden in to see the eye doctor because, when he was 3 I took him into the development center for a free developmental screening and he did not pass his eye exam. I figured he just wasn't really paying very good attention and didn't really think about it again. Then last year in Kindergarten they had Dr.'s come in and do physical exam for all the kids and Kaiden did not pass his eye exam again so, I decided I had better get him in and get his eyes checked before this school year. Well he went in last Friday and we found out that he has astigmatism and he needs glasses. Mostly for school/reading. So here he is, my cute little guy in his new specks.
Some people look good no matter what.

3 comments:

Catherine Andrews said...

He looks so handsome! Brayden keeps trying to convince me that he needs glasses because his friends have glasses, dang he just doesn't need them. Kids are so funny!

Tami said...

That is cool, i didn't even know you had glasses. Where did you get them? You are awesome that you have glasses, cool awesome and sweet. You look handsome. FROM BRAYDEN

Brittney said...

Lookin good Kaden!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers