"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Miss Creativity

Yep I win the award(of course I was the only candidate). I decided to sit down and see if I could make a blog background and I actually pulled it off. I can't believe how cute they turned out.(for a first timer). I actually made this background and header!!! Now this may not seem like a big accomplishment for those of you who are creatively talented but I think I did a pretty good job. Anyway if you want to see the other ones I made you will have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page.

3 comments:

Chris and Heather said...

I'm way impress. I don't think I could do that. How did you do it? If you don't mind me asking?

Brittney said...

Love it! You are amazing!

Luke and Jenn said...

Brandy - you are awesome! Way cuter than the backgrounds I download. Did you use a tutorial or just figure it out yourself?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers