"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Background Blog

Hello All-
I decided that I didn't want to make a mess of my blog with a whole bunch of backgrounds so I started a new blog, if you want to see it go to www.suebcreations.blogspot.com I also put a link to it on the right hand side of this blog.

3 comments:

Tami said...

those are cute sue. Good Job

Leila Daily said...

hey brandy,

thanks for leaving that question on my site. i'm going to make your question a posting where women can leave you comments and advice. check for it throughout the day!

Anonymous said...

hi brandy,

I came across black girl with long hair's blog where you had a ? about relaxers for you daughter's hair so I thought I'd give my opinion. Relaxers may be convenient but they will over time ruin her edges and do other major damageover time. check out blogs like curly nikki for tips on products and maybe even research sisterlocks. sisterlocks offer alot of freedom (swimming and etc). I you opt t ogo with relaxers something as little as sleeping on a cotton pillow case will break her hair off.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers