"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Snow Fun

Kaiden has been bugging me to let him go outside and pull Keira on the sled behind his snowmobile. I didn't know if it would work that well so I went out and pulled him first. He had so much fun. Then we loaded Keira on the sled with Kaiden and they both laughed so hard that they could not even stay on the sled. It was such a fun time. Here is a couple of pictures of Kaiden pulling Keira.

3 comments:

Tami said...

Where is all of your snow? Looks like fun!!

Tami said...

Where is all of your snow? Looks like fun!!

Tami said...

I don't know why there is two?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers