"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Kelsey & Grandma Gwen Heiner

Kelsey Gwen was named after Eric's Grandmother Gwen Robinson Heiner. She is one of the most amazing women I know and the best example of how we all need to be living our lives. She has lived her life in such a way that she has made a big influence on all of those around her. I wanted my daughter to carry on her name and hopefully live her life the same way as her grandmother. I have so much respect and love for her it is just like she has always been MY grandmother. We all love our Grandma Heiner and hope to live our lives in such a way that we would make her proud.This is a picture of Kelsey and Grandma Heiner at Christmas 2008.

1 comments:

Tami said...

sue, your slide show is fun. I think it is funny how similar ours are. It was fun.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers