
We are so excited to introduce you to our newest addition to our little family. Kelsey Gwen Heiner was born October 6th, 2008 @ 9:36 am @ the University of Utah hospital. She weighed 7lbs 7.6oz and was 19 inches long.
She is one of the most beautiful babies we have ever seen. She is (so far) a really good baby. She sleeps a lot and hardly ever cries. She has the cutest little squeeks when she is hungry. Kaiden & Keira are very excited to have a new baby in our home. Keira likes to "help" wherever she can.
Everytime Kaiden walks by Kelsey he says "She is so cute".
It is so fun to have a new baby. But I am not so sure about being out numbered by the kids. It is going to take some getting used to.
Here she is with Grandma Burr
And Grandpa Heiner
Great Grandma & Grandpa Burr
And Great Grandma & Grandpa Williams
Aunt Tami, Brayden, Jaycie, & Keira
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Kelsey Gwen Heiner
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
So glad to finally see pictures...she looks pretty familiar! Hope things are going good, hope to get up there sometime soon and hog the new baby.
Sue
What a cutie!! We can see why big brother says that each time he goes by her! We are so tickled for you and your family! Love the name... Thanks for sending the news! We have been wondering. So happy that she is here and that she and mommy are doing well. I remember well that feeling of, "oh, my gosh! Now we have 3 and how will we do that when we are only 2 adults! It always works out, especially when big brother and sister can help!! We love you all and wish we could see you. Miss our Burr bunch!!!
Sue, way cute but you forgot to put the pic of her and her favorite aunt on there! We must not forget the important things. She is way cute sue. Love you.
Congrats! She is so cute! I am glad everything went so well.
Yeah!! I'm glad to see that everyone is healthy and doing well!!! Cute name! Hope to hear from you soon. Catherine wants to send you a baby gift where can we send it?
Congradulations! We want to see her in person so bring her down.
Vegas Burr's
Sue,
I am so glad you put a picture of Kelsey's favorite aunt on there. It is very important she starts her life knowing the details.
Aww! SHe's sweet! I keep meaning to come over. I'll bring ya a dinner, when you least expect it!
P.s. I think it's so cute how your grandma is sitting on your grandpa's lap. Keeping the love alive.
Post a Comment