"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Birth Announcement Pictures

I got Kelsey's Birth Announcement Pictures taken while I was in Logan. We went to Logan so that Eric & Kaiden could go to the Logan grass drags. I of course took advantage of a great opportunity to go get some cute pictures taken of my baby, and they turned out great.



What A pretty little baby!!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Those are adorable pictures. I can't believe she didn't open her eyes for at least one of them. She has the smallest little features. Way cute Sue.

Taylor's said...

Great pictures! Let us know if you need any help doing the announcements we have made several for friends! She is just beautiful!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers