"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Keira





Hi, I am 2 1/2 years old and can not wait to be 3. I will be going to preschool in September and I am also going to start swimming lessons this summer. I love to pretend to be a princess and because of my uncle Nick I truly think that I am going to have to kiss a few frogs. I love to ride on my brothers snowmobile with him and can not wait until I am big enough to drive by myself. I really like to ride on my dads motorbike but, just riding is not enough I really like it when we go jump daddy motorbike. I was in gymnastics for a while but then mom said that I have to be potty trained before I can go back. It will be a while. I just love to torture my mom. I also love to pretend to be the boss of my brother, it just drives him crazy.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers