"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Kaiden



Hi, I am now 5 years old and I am going to preschool for the second time. My teachers name is Mrs. Bateman and she is so fun. I like Soccer, T-Ball, Swimming, Camping, Motorbiking with my dad but most of all Snowmobiling. I got my own snowmobile last year and my mom and dad let me race it in the Thayne Snow Days and also in the Grass Draggs in the fall. It is so much fun. I have alot of trophys that I am quite proud of. I am a really good helper to my mom and dad and love to pick on my little sister. I guess you could say that I am the typical 5 year old boy.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers