This is one of those WORST MOTHER EVER POSTS!!!
So Kaiden turned 9 years old the first week in November. And guess what.....I have not ONE SINGLE PICTURE!!! I am definitely getting the worst mother of the year award....again!!!
It's not like I forgot his birthday or anything. I just forgot the batteries for my camera!
We had a BIG birthday party with 9 other boys the Friday before his birthday. We had Pizza and Cake and Ice Cream. We played games and had a ton of fun. But again, no pictures.
His Birthday was on Sunday and we did a family dinner/party at my parents house complete with Cake and Ice Cream. Kaiden got spoiled rotten!! Then we came home and Eric's family came over and we ate more Cake. Yumm!!!
It was a fun time. I really can't believe that he is 9 years old. I think next year when he turns 10 I am going to have a complete melt down. What will I do with a 10 year old???
Anyway I am so proud of my little man. He is such a great kid and I just love spending time with him.
Here is my 9 things about Kaiden:
*1-He is a GREAT big brother to his two sisters!
*2-He is super smart!
*3-He is very funny!
*4-He is really creative and is always coming up with really great ideas!
*5-He is caring and kind!
*6-He is thoughtful and always wants to include others!
*7-He is a great helper!
*8-He has a great memory and remembers some of the craziest things!
*9-He gives me hugs just because. I don't even have to ask for them!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!
We love you!

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
~Kaiden's "9"~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment