"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

~Return from Iraq~

In September my Brother in Law returned from serving 1 year in Iraq!! It was such an exciting day. I took the kids out of school early and we made a quick drive to Pocatello so that we could be there when his plane landed. My sister and her kids were so excited to finally get him home. I was so glad that we could be there with them and to get to see him for just a bit.


(Again my pictures are all blue. The setting was still wrong on my camera but the sun was so bright that I didn't notice until later :(
We waited!
And waited some more
Until FINALLY he was there!!!

And of course there was some of this!



HAHAHA!!! I made up this sign for Tami to hold. It got a lot of laughs!

Ok lets face it....there was a lot of this!!!!



I don't think my sister ever stopped smiling......


Ok maybe once!!!
(Oh man is she going to kill me.....love ya Sis)


After he got off the plane and said "Hi" to everyone, we all headed over to The Pizza Factory for dinner. It was good to get to talk to him even if it wasn't for very long.

After that we loaded back up and headed home. It was a quick trip there and back but soooo very worth it.

Welcome home Nick!!!


We are glad you made it home safe and sound! And we want to thank you for all that you did in Iraq and all that you do here in the states! You are awesome!!!


0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers