"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

~Labor Day Weekend~

School started the first week of September this year which I loved!! The nice thing was that we got a long fun weekend in before school started. You know, one last real "HURRAH" before the cold weather moved in. And we all had a good time. We went with our friends the Robinson's, Eric's parents and Rob & Rachel's family. Talk about a party!




The kids had so much fun playing with all of the other kids that were there. (Rob's kids, Tyler's kids & Todd's daughter, Ashley, came with all of her kids and they all played great and kept each other entertained the entire time!

Kaiden's home made bow.

The girls all playing together!!
Rob blowing bubbles with Kelsey! Too cute!

Sandy had a bunch of different games for the kids to play.

This one they had to stack ding dongs on their heads and see who could get the most!
Kaiden almost got 4!!
Michael won with 7!!!
Scooping penne noodles on spagetti noodles.

It was a very fun and relaxing weekend for me. Which I was really needing. I was able to have a good talk with Ashley, who I have never talked to before, about adoption and just regular family life. She has an adopted son that is 7, I think, and it was good to talk to someone who understands a lot of things that others just don't get. I was amazed at the similarities between her son who they adopted as an older child and Keira. CRAZY!!!

Ashley!
We did a whole bunch of this!!!
Grandpa Todd!! He is amazing with my kiddos. I think he really thinks that they are his!! LOVE IT!!!

I got a new camera the weekend before this so I had to try out a bunch of fun stuff. I LOVE MY CAMERA!!! It's way nice and fun!!!!
Skipping rocks.
Love how these turned out! So pretty.

The weather was a little chilly but beautiful. I would have to say that it was a perfect ending to summer.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers