"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

~Easter~

Easter was a lot of fun this year.

Do you like the cute Easter center piece that I created?? I thought it was really cute!

And I love my cute little hiding bunny.

Kinda creepy from this side but Kelsey loves his bunny slippers.


The kiddos have been really excited for it for a while so when it finally came they couldn't stand it.

Saturday I took the kids to Alpine for the Easter Egg Hunt. Kelsey didn't really know what was going on but the other two were prepared and ready to go.


When the whistle blew Kelsey just stood there watching all of the other kids putting eggs in their baskets. Once I showed her what to do she was all all over it!! She ended up with a TON of candy and not so many eggs! It was pretty funny watching her go straight for the candy and skipping over a lot of the eggs.


When the hunt was done the other two came back with their baskets over flowing. They both made bank and they both won prized. Keira won two actually. They all had such a fun time.


Sunday morning the kids woke up to this

Kelsey's



Keira's



Kaiden's


The past couple of years I have given them a picture of Christ for Easter. Last year they were all pictures of Christ with children. You can see them HERE. This year I liked the theme of Christ praying to our Heavenly Father.

The Easter bunny hid our eggs outside this year which was freezing!! And I am pretty sure that the cat was in cahoots with him (kitty ended up with two eggs).


Then we all sat down and watched a video on the death and Resurrection of our Lord. It was pretty cool.

We headed to church and then came home and made a yummy Easter dinner.

What a great day.



Happy Easter!!

1 comments:

Donna Tagliaferri said...

cute family!! No wonder people like to read Mormon blogs....so sweet and hopeful!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers