Thanksgiving weekend we went sledding down my parents road. It was so fun. We had taken Kaiden's snowmobile up with us so He pulled sledders the entire time. I think he might have sledded the road once. And he was just fine with that. My mom drove the razor and pulled all the rest of us up the hill. We even ended up with a jump at the end in mom's driveway. No pictures though, sorry. I was having too much fun playing and was not taking pictures. Sometimes I think us "Big Kids" have more fun than the "little kids" do. Keira never lasts very long because she FREEZES way to easy so she headed into the house soon after we started. Poor girl!! I think I might have to invest in some subzero Eskimo snow gear for her!




One of the day's we headed up the canyon to cut a Christmas tree for my parents and sister. There was so much snow that we really could not get around anywhere enough to go tree hunting. So the kids decided that it would be a good idea to go sledding. What a fun time!!! Here are some videos. I could not pick just one so you get 5! Enjoy!!
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
~Sledding Fun with Grandma & Grandpa~
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment