"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

~Happy Birthday Buddy!~

I feel so terrible!! I can't believe it is the first of December and I am just barely getting Kaiden's Birthday pictures on the blog! Ugg!! I have got to do better!!
Eric went down to Hanksville to go motorbiking over the weekend of Kaiden's birthday. I was feeling pretty bad that Kaiden had to have his birthday with his dad gone so I picked the kids up from school early on Friday and then we headed to Pocatello. The boys spent the day playing video games

and what ever else boys do when they get together. Kelsey tried to play with them but they didn't think that her sword fighting skills measured up so they found something else to do.
But I thought she was awfully cute doing it!
Saturday morning (his Birthday) he woke up to this

on the kitchen table. He is so into Spiderman still! It makes it really fun.



We gave him a choice to either go and watch Despicable Me in the theater or to go to the Fun Zone. I was really hoping for the movie. Keeping 5 kids entertained for a few hours in the Fun Zone did not sound that fun to me. But in the end he decided on the Fun Zone and had a blast.
We ordered pizza and let them play. It was such a fun time and he really enjoyed spending time with his cousins.
Don't these two look a lot alike? I never thought so before but this picture changed my mind. They are both so cute.



We headed back home after the Fun Zone so that we could make it to Church on Sunday.
My mom invited us up for dinner on Sunday and Kaiden got to open presents there too. What a spoiled boy. And he LOVED every minute of it. He was so funny, checking to see which presents were "soft" and which ones were "hard". Of course he was not so excited for the "soft" ones because as he says, "They are JUST clothes". I remember going through that stage and then hitting the stage where getting clothes was exciting. And honestly I get most excited about the "soft" presents that my kids get anymore. They ALWAYS need clothes and are definately appreciated!!







So all in all Kaiden had a WONDERFUL Birthday and loved it.
Here are my "8" things about Kaiden:
He is sweet
He is funny
He's very smart
He loves to pick on his sisters
He is a dork and proud of it
He just randomly tells me he loves me!!
He is very thoughtful of others
And he is a great kid!!



I had to add this super cute picture of the girls that I took when we got home!

And this one of Kelsey on Sunday before Church!

I sure do love all of my kids! They are all so fun and special in totally and completely different ways and I am so grateful to be their mom!!

2 comments:

PJ Day said...

Brandy, All your kids are so cute. I love reading your blog entries. I can't believe you have a 8 yr old. That's crazy.
veronica

Brandy Lynn said...

Thanks Veronica, Obviously I would agree 100% with you about my kids. They are pretty awesome!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers