Kaiden & I had a dentist appointment back in September. **Yuck** I absolutely despise going to the dentist. Honestly I really do hate it. I think that I would rather go in and have a C-Section than go to the dentist. Hey, at least something good would come after the c-section, RIGHT??!!
Anyway, so Kaiden and I both had a cavity and went in to get them fixed. Which ended up with both of us with only half of our face working. We both laughed at each other all the way out of the dentist office. Kaiden looked so funny I couldn't stop laughing and then he thought that I looked so funny so he couldn't stop laughing. We were both a pretty funny sight to see.
That night at dinner we were talking about it and Kaiden started laughing again. He didn't believe us about how funny he looked so I had to take some pictures to prove it.
OH MY HECK!!!! IT WAS SERIOUSLY HILARIOUS!!!
I mean it! Check this kid out!!
Kaiden thought that I still looked funny but after looking at the rest of these pictures he changed his mind.
The funniest part is that he is smiling and laughing really hard in this picture. Can't you tell??
His missing front teeth make it look even funnier!!
And then here is Keira showing off her NO-CAVITY-for-two-checkups-in-a-row SMILE!! Way to go SIS!!

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Friday, October 1, 2010
~Seriously Hilarious!!~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment