"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Friday, September 24, 2010

~First Day of School~

I KNOW, I KNOW, I AM ABOUT A MONTH LATE!!!

First day of 2nd Grade! He is getting WAY too big!

First day of Kindergarten!! The BIG day FINALLY arrived!! She could not wait to go to school! Do you see Keira's smile? It never left! She smiled like that ALL day. It even looked the same when she came running home off the bus! SHE LOVES KINDERGARTEN!!!

Heading out!

Keira at her cubby!

AWWWW! She is too little!!


Now for the fun part! Every year I take a picture of the kids outside of the school. I look forward to it! It is so fun to see how they change and how much they grow from year to year!
Here is Keira's Kindergarten picture.

Here is Kaiden's Kindergarten picture. Did you notice the difference between Keira & Kaiden? I have a feeling Keira will be passing him up pretty soon!! The crazy thing is that Kaiden was almost 6 in this picture and Keira is just barely 5.
Kaiden 1st grade! Look how much he grew! (Keira is the same height!)
Kaiden 2nd grade! He is growing like a weed!
They are both loving school and their teachers! It is going to be a great year!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers