I love to hear inspiring stories. I love to hear of others uplifting moments and share some of my own. I am continually reminded on a daily basis, by little moments, who I am, what my purpose is, what really matters most, and why I am here. I need those little moments every day. Sometimes I become so busy in my everyday life of things that need to be done or things that I want to do that I forget about the little things. The things that are most important. So when I watched this video I felt that same reminder.
(don't forget to scroll down and pause my music on the right toolbar)
We all need to feel a little closer to our Savior in good time and bad. I am so very grateful for the life that I have. For the blessings that I have received and those that I receive everyday and hardly give a seconds notice. I am grateful for the opportunity to be a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. And I hope that I will have many, many more moments like this!
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
~Inspiration~
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment