Yes there is more. Not a lot more but some.
We headed home from Salt Lake on Thursday. I needed to do a little shopping so we stopped in Layton and then got back on the road. (After getting a Jamba Juice!! My favoirte) The older two traveled really good! This is all that they did the whole way home!
The little one was a different story. She cried and whined the entire way home. Not even one minute of sleep.

This is what the weather looked like as we got close to home! Yuck!!
It is times like these that I would really like to live some place else. Eric still can't figure out why. This kind of weather puts a ton of new snow in the mountain and always works out great for him.
Oh, but it is so nice to be home again.
As soon as we walked in the door, Kelsey took off running and laughing. She didn't whine or fuss for about 4 days after we got home. I wish that I could have said that we found out that she was sick or something and that is why she was such a stinker throughout the whole trip. But sadly I think she just likes to be home and have her normal routine.
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Friday, April 9, 2010
Spring Break *Part 5*
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment