"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How do you send your kids to school....In April??

This is not how I would like to send my kids to school in April. I picture April being a little rainy but still decent. I mean you should be able to least see the grass.
This is just getting really annoying!! Kaiden walked out the door this morning to catch the bus and said, "Holy Macro Mom, Look at that!" I know, I couldn't believe it either. What a mess. Someday we will have grass again...Maybe!

And it just kept on coming down. It eventually covered up Kaiden's tracks from this morning. UGGG!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I know! I mean really. Let us have a little Spring. It is bad enough that March is still so wintery!

A. Simpson said...

Holy Macro-that makes me laugh.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers