"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Holy Cow I am soooo far behind!!

I can't believe how far behind I let myself get. Well I am about to change that. This is going to be a huge-o-mongo (It's my blog, I can make up words if I want to!) post full of pictures!! Be prepared.
*************************************************
WHAT DO YOU DO IN YOUR SLEEP??


This is Kelsey's latest trick. It actually has gotten worse since these pictures were taken. She has now figured out how to unzip her jammies and take off her diaper. I have to make sure that I check on her often. One of theses times it is not going to be good.
My mom gave Kelsey this little dog for Christmas this last year. She loves it. It sings to her at night and says her name. I found her in bed like this the other night. HOW CUTE IT THAT??? Gotta love it.
***********************************************
YUMMMMM!!
This girl loves to eat. It doesn't matter what it is. She will eat it. She especially loves yogurt. She will clean out the carton with her spoon and then try to lick the inside. It makes for a mess but it is super cute. In a gross kinda way.

*******************************************
Heiner Family Birthday Party/Reunion!
Eric's family had a Birthday Party for his Grandpa Heiner and they kinda made it into a family Birthday Party and Reunion. A lot of family came in. It is always fun to get together with the Heiners. They are such good people and always make you feel welcome and important. The plan was to get together and share stories from the past that you remember about when you met Grandma and Grandpa or how they have influenced you. It was really touching to hear all of the stories and see what a HUGE impact that grandparents can make on their grandchildren and grandchildren-in-laws. I wish that I would have shared my thoughts but didn't really feel that it was my place. But they are really great people who have become like my own grandparents and are such an amazing example to me. I LOVE YOU GRANDMA & GRANDPA HEINER!!!! (The little Blondie on the left is Eric's cousins little girl. Although I would love to take her home with me. She is such a cutie and so sweet.) The kids had a blast playing with their cousins (2nd) and getting to know them. Again I didn't take too many pictures but here is what I do have.


This one is Kelsey and Nicole. (My little niece!!)
*********************************************
Pinewood Derby??? Or Sheet metal Motor Ran Derby????
Either way Eric had a blast getting his car ready this year. The Elders quorum in our ward does a "Pinewood Derby". But for some reason a few of the boys forget that it is supposed to be carved out of wood. This year Eric bought a Hot Wheels car and tore it apart. He re-wired it and added a bigger battery. Then he bent a frame up out of sheet metal. Doesn't it look awesome??
To bad it didn't run as awesome as it looked. Yes, that shiny thing coming down the track, WAYYYY in the back is Eric's car. That blur of red in the front is his brother Rob's. Oh man does that stir things up. His brother installed a battery powered fan on his and it ran great. But don't worry, only a few mutters of frustrations were said until Eric and Rob ran their cars against each other on the flat ground. Eric's totally slaughtered Rob's. HAHAHA! The competition is on. Can't wait to see what they come up with next year.!!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers