The other night I was playing with Kelsey and it was getting close to bedtime and I wasn't ready for her to go to bed yet, So I pulled her shirt up over her head like this....
She thought that it was the funniest thing ever. She instantly started to giggle and run around the house. It was so adorable. She probably laughed for 30 minutes straight. If I pulled the shirt off of her head, she would try to get it back up. She loved it and I loved it. The best thing about it (other than that perfect little round face and cheesy smile) was that she was sooooo ready for bed when it was time and I didn't hear anything from her the rest of the night.
Gotta love those BABY CHUBS!!!
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Monday, February 1, 2010
The new kind of Hoodie
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
What a cute girl!
Post a Comment