"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hew-o

Eric's brother Vance has been working with Eric for the last couple of months or so. Lately he has been coming in after work and has dinner with us. It has been so nice for me because we have A LOT less leftover. The bad part is that the poor kid has has to put up with my terrible cooking. Especially because lately I have been trying out a lot of new recipes. If your not good at cooking in the first place "new" recipes don't always turn out too great.
So were am I going with this you ask?
The other night Vance came in and sat down to eat. Kelsey was already set down and ready to eat. She looks over at him and says "Hew-o, hew-o, hew-o" over and over again. It was so cute. She had never said Hello before and now she was saying it over and over to Vance. Oh how I wish I had had the camera ready :(. We did however pull the camera out after dinner and got her to say it again. It just melts my heart!! You can tell that she has her daddy's heart too. The hair is also very impressive!




1 comments:

A. Simpson said...

What a sweet little voice she has!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers