"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Moon

Yep I am one of "Those" people.  A group of friends and I went to the midnight showing of New Moon and I loved it.  I thought it was so much better than the first.  I had a lot of fun and love getting out of the house to hang out with the girls.  I copied this picture off of Amy's blog so it is kinda fuzzy.  Anyway here we are.  Rachel, ME, Jenn, Kdee, Brittney & Amy!


I thought that I would post this picture to get us all excited for June!!! YAY!!!!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Does it really come out in June? Holy cow! That makes me excited! That isn't so far away! I am a loser and I am reading all the books again! For the 3rd time!

CB said...

Wasn't it GREAT! It is the best when you get a night out with the girls!
Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Luke and Jenn said...

Glad you had fun. Thanks for invite :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers