Today is our little Bugs Birthday. I can't believe that she is 1. This year has just flown by. We went from this:
To this:WOW!!!!
We had a little birthday party for her last night. I made cute little bug cakes for our little bugs. She had no interest in eating any cake which she usually loves. I tried again today with the same results. Oh well I know she will love it next year.
Things to know about Kelsey:
She has 4 teeth
She says:
Num Num (food)
Mum (mom)
Nun Ni (night night)
Dudd Dudd (Daddy)
Mou (What a kitty says)
She eats everything and loves all food
She is likes to play shy
If you say "Ohhhh" she gives you a hug
She loves her daddy and would choose him over mom any day
She plays patty cake and peek-a-boo
She has the sweetest little heart
She sleeps really well during the day and night
She has the cutest little giggle
We sure love her and are so glad to have her in our family and can't wait to see her grow and become a little girl. But really hope she stays little for a really long time!!!





2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kelsey! We love you.
Happy birthday to Kelsey! It is amazing how fast a year can go, isn't it??
Post a Comment