I love Autumn!!! I love that the kids go back to school, the leaves start to change, the smells in the air, grass drag season starts, fall candles burning in my house, but most of all it means that we are headed into the Holiday season, which I LOVE!! The only thing that I hate about this time of year is that it means that the snow is not too far away. Winter is by far my least favorite season of all. I know, I live in the wrong place!! I guess it is not that I don't like the snow. It is that I don't like that it lasts for 6 months and it gets so skinkin cold. I like snow, I just wish that it could come the day after Thanksgiving and then leave like the second week in January. That would be about perfect for me. Just enought time to enjoy it but not get tired of it. Ahhhhh, that would be nice. But that is not the case...unfortunately. But Autumn is wonderful. I would have to say that I look forward to Autumn all year, and now it is finally here!!! So here is my great big huge shout out.
WELCOME AUTUMN!!!
(I don't know where this picture was taken but I would love to say that it was my yard)






1 comments:
Hey i have that picture except its a puzzle. i love it too i finished it and was going to mod poge it but i didn't get to it.
Post a Comment