"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Catching Up

Wow I can't believe how long it has been since I posted. Anyway we got what we kinda wish wasn't our last boat ride in. Eric finished this year off with a great ride on the Air Chair. And Kaiden was able to get up on his "ski" and go by himself. He was so proud of himself. He did great!!!




I fixed Keira's hair way too cute. I had to post it.







Now the only problem is....how do I get the headband out without ruining her hair????

4 comments:

Cecily said...

That hairdo is WAY cute! So is the outfit, and so is Keira. :-)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

I have just one thing to say, CUTE!!!!!!

Pat said...

i am a bit late on this post, but i love the hair.. i was wondering the same thing:how in the world are you going to get the headband out without undoing the hair...
take care

A said...

CUTE! i LOVE this look, how creative! GREAT JOB.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers