"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Fair Fun

I get so excited when the fair comes to town. Usually because it gives us something to do. This years fair was kinda boring. The only thing that we ended up going to was the Derby and they ended up only having 9 cars. WAHOO!!! Oh well, with a pepsi and a funnel cake I would watch pretty much anything.
I did take the kids back to ride on the rides one of the days. They had a blast. That is all that really matters.

Here they are getting their faces painted.

What a beautiful butterfly. And a way cool spiderman.
Riding the rides are always a big hit.
The fair was over way too soon. Oh well, we are waiting for next year.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers