"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1st day of FIRST GRADE

Today Kaiden went to First grade!!! He is so excited and ready for school to start. I take my kids to school the first day and then let them ride the bus on the second day so I will have more pictures of the bus tomarrow. His teacher this year is Miss Inman, she seems very nice. She does a pirate theme all year and Kaiden thinks that is really, really cool. Here are a few pictures of him on his big day.
Ready for is big day!!!
In front of the school.
At his locker!
Headed into his class.
Kaiden went in to his class to sit by his friends that he knew and there were no more seats at the table that they were at. I told him to come and talk to me for a minute and I showed him a boy that was sitting at a table all by himself. I said "look that boy is sitting all by himself, I bet he could use a friend to sit with him" Kaiden said "Hey, I could do that" and off he went to sit with his new friend. I sure love that boy!!!! I miss him so much all ready!!!!! I don't know what I am going to do with him gone all day. I am sure that Keira and Kelsey will keep me plenty busy though!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers