"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Jar-O-Romance

Roses are red, Violets are blue, when your spouse is happy, so are you!



I found this cute little project on one of my web surfing trips and thought that I would share it. I am not in anyway claiming that I came up with this cute idea, but I think that it is fun and I think that you will probably agree. Each Sunday (hopefully) I am going to post a new project for you to do for or with your husband for the next week. Please don't tell him about this little project it will make it more fun. Use your imagination, creativity and love to enrich your relationship. I would like to hear back from you (if you want to) about how things have gone or how you made it even just a little bit more fun.
Look for the first Jar-O-Romance on Sunday!!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers