"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July Weekend

So Tami, Nick & Family came up for the 4th of July weekend and we had alot of fun. On Friday we went to the lake (of course) and played. Nick & Tami both attempted the Air Chair and being the professional that Nick is he pulled off a flip (what an amazing accident!!!) It decided to rain on us so we headed home with the intention of a hot dog roast that evening. Of course the rain would not cooperate. So burgers and hot dogs on the grill is a good substitute. In the mean time Eric & Nick worked on the "TANK". Every year for the 4th of July, Star Valley Ranch does a Golf Cart parade. This year we (Nick) decided to do a TANK. This is what it ended up looking like. Our Tank turned out pretty awesome and won "MOST PATRIOTIC" of all the golf carts. Way to go guys!!!
After the parade the kids played some of the games, rode on the little train and had a ball. Does it get anymore 4th of July than this? After all of the fun everyone decided to go home and have a rest. Except for Eric, so Eric & I and the kids loaded into the car and back to the Lake we went. The water was pretty rough but we still had fun. Eric was able to pull off his first ever barrel roll (flip) and still hang on to the rope and keep going. It was amazing. I really wish that I had it on video but I was driving so sorry. Here is one of his attempts the day before though.

This is what it looks like when he doesn't make it around. I know it looks bad but I just laugh every time I watch this video. Sorry Babe!

We had dinner again that night at moms and she made her amazing stew. Then Tami's family and ours headed to Afton to watch the Fireworks. We got there a little early and watched part of the rodeo that was going on and I took this picture of an amazing sunset. WOW!!!We ended up running to the Red Baron and grabbing some Ice Cream before the fireworks. What a great weekend. Why can't they all be like that. Anyway HAPPY 4th of July!!!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers