"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Love!!

Yesterday was Eric's birthday. He turned the BIG 33, he says he feels 53. Anyway I just wanted to write a few things about why I think that my Eric is so great.


#1-He is really good at EVERYTHING he does

#2-He is great at wrestling with our kids

#3-He is Honest

#4-He is fun to be with

#5-He loves ME!!

#6-He is a hard worker

#7-He has a strong belief in the Gospel

#8-He endures my cooking

#9-He always wants what is best for our family

#10-He is a good man


Eric, I know that you will probably never read this but I am so greatful for you and all you do. I know that you don't think that birthdays are a big deal but I do, and I am so excited that you were born so that I would be able to find you one day and spend the rest of forever with you.

Eric @ about 3 years old
I LOVE YOU BABE!!!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers