"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Field Day

Today was Kaiden's field day at school. I volunteered to help out and ended up being there all day. WOW!! I don't know how those teachers do it, they are truly amazing people. Here are a few pictures of Kaiden playing with his class. He had so much fun and the weather even held out for us too. I can't believe he is on his way to First Grade. How crazy it that?? I am not old enough to have a first grader.
Big Bouncy thing
Obstacle Course

Team Skills
Snack Time
Volleyball
Flag Tag


Keira even got a turn on the big bouncy thing afterwards. She was so patient waiting for her turn. She is getting so big.

1 comments:

Tami said...

How fun!! I can't believe how big he is getting.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers