Welcome to my blog. Here you will find stories and thoughts about our crazy life. This is my "Space" where I go to escape the world around me, while learning to treasure it at the same time. There will be happy times and sad times and hopefully I will learn along the way. Either way it will all be here. I hope that you will enjoy reading and sharing this journey with me.
What beautiful girls you have!! You are so blessed with such a wonderful family. Can you believe that our boys are going to be in first grade! Where has the time gone?
2 comments:
What beautiful girls you have!! You are so blessed with such a wonderful family. Can you believe that our boys are going to be in first grade! Where has the time gone?
those were way cute pics. Nicks favorite of keira was the "mmmm girlfriend" picture. I think they all turned out cute.
Post a Comment