"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Update on Sweet Little Reagan

For those of you that read my last post about my friends little sweet heart, Reagan who was in a coma at Primary Childrens Hospital. I need to give an update. Reagan passed away at about 9:00 this morning. My heart is just broken and I really don't know what to say. I loved Reagan very very much and she has touched my life in a way that I never knew was possible. I never thought that someone elses baby could have this big of an effect on me. It feels like I have lost one of my own. Reagan will be dearly missed by all who knew her. I am so very greatful for the knowledge that I have of the gospel and the testimony that I have that FAMILIES CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER. This sweet little girl has opened my eyes and made me step back and take a long look at my life. I look at my family and the great blessings that we have. I have started to notice the little things, and realize that a lot of the time they are the big things. I know that my savior loves me and that he wants what is best for me. I know that when things get tough and I don't think that I can keep going he is always going to be there for me, even when I feel like I am alone. I don't know why this Sweet Little Angel was taken from this earth, but I do know that it is Gods plan and that she will get to be with her family again and I am greatful that I was able to know her for the short time that she spent here on earth.
Goodbye for now little Reagan.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I know! My heart is broken! I can't even imagine what they are going through right now! I am so thankful that families are for eternity! I have thought about some of the things you mentioned, like taking notice of the little things, over the last few days. That is what's important!

Ryan & Sue Erickson said...

I cannot believe this happened! I am heart broken too! I wish I had as great of an attitude as you, I tend to get very angry when things like this happen, all I can wonder is WHY!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers